Welcome to Integrated Financial Services
Health Insurance renewing?
Give us a call on 091 530016 or email email@example.com and we will discuss your policy and see if we can get you cheaper cover.
New to Health Insurance?
Lifetime Community Rating coming into place as of 1st May 2015
- If you are 37 and new to health insurance, you will be paying 6% extra on your premium forever.
- If you are age 50, and new to health insurance after 30th April, you would have to pay 32% extra on your premium.
With this in mind it is very advisable to get cover in place before May 1st deadline.
Do you need a mortgage?
- How much of a deposit do I need
- How much per month should I be saving
- Which bank will give me the most
- which bank is offering the best rates
With a Mortgage comes Mortgage protection!
You must have a mortgage protection/life assurance policy in place once you take out a mortgage.
We also currently have a 5% discount off the cheapest premium available for life assurance and 10% discount off the cheapest premium for mortgage protection.
Terms and conditions: minimum premium €10/month, max sum assured €1,500,000, offer ends 30th April 2015. Offer only applies to life cover and mortgage protection, serious illness cover not covered. Subject to accpetance/underwriting.